Safety first, always
One of the industry's most impressive safety records
For Fenton, safety is always top priority:
- We maintain one of the most impressive safety records in the industries we serve.
- We've received awards from customers for our safety procedure program and safety record on the job.
- Our safety staff is on site regularly, performing initial training sessions that detail the hazards of each project.
- Assuring all federal, state and company requirements are observed, our field supervisors monitor all personnel efforts to ensure safety compliance throughout the project.
- We regularly conduct drug testing on all of our employees to ensure the utmost safety at all of our sites.
Safe Contractor of the Month!
Fenton is the first recipient to be awarded Safe Contractor of the Month for the Cincinnati Streetcar Project.
The Project Manager for this job is Chris Besl and below are the criteria for this award, as well as a link for more information regarding this project:
- *No at-fault accidents or incidents
- *No Safety4Site violations
- *Work Permits submitted
- *JSA/SPA/Huddle Meetings
- *Drug Free Work Place
- *ALL Open Items resolved
- *Proactive Safety Attitude
- *Toolbox Talks
- *Safety Program & SDS submitted
- *Safety Orientations current